Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things

"Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens;
Brown paper packages tied up with strings;
These are a few of my favorite things."

Here's a few of my fav things of the moment:

LOST's Forum I'm skatertsol, enjoy my posts. Love chatting with fellow Losties.

Sandy Beaches

Look, in the url bar, it's a bird, it's a plane, no it's Superman's homepage Love it. And great links to Smallville related sites. Another one of my favs? Lex Luthor Michael Rosenbaum, you make bald look so good.

Star light, star bright, first Twilight link I link tonight....Stephenie Meyer's homepage for all the latest and greatest Twilight info.

For the lil creep that called me "sweetcheeks" on facebook when I had an actual argument against Universal Healthcare... I give you my favorite man on television today That's for your remark I get all my information from FOX news. Yeah, I can come up with my own opinions. I just tend to share them with this guy. Sorry I wasn't able to respond to your post dude, was busy working, paying for that eventual "free" healthcare.

This guy from CSINY. I <3 NY

I have about a gazillon books and I love being able to keep track of them at Goodreads while discussing up and coming books with others. Really, if it wasn't for that whole having to have a job thing (you know, to pay for universal healthcare) I would spend 95% of my time on this site, the other 5% reading.

what? oh sorry lost my focus there for a minute...What was I saying? Oh, favorite things. That's right. Washboards. MMMMhmmmmm


  1. Oh good lord, I wasn't ready for all this hotness. Hahah, um may I just say great post..?

  2. LoL yeah my intention was to keep it on the up and up...and it kinda turned into a free for all of hotties. But thats ok it works =) Thanks!

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. Hahaha! You said it about Michael Rosenbaum!!! Bald never looked this sexy before, indeed. =)