Thursday, July 23, 2009

Is This Forever



I had to share this. Funny stuff. I feel for the kid. When I was 18 or so I got my wisdom teeth pulled. They didn't even do the IV, I just had laughing gas, and they even had to cut me back on that. I thought I was in Donkey Kong and trying to run away from him, him being the oral surgeon coming at me with this whirring thing, but couldn't move. I remember the blood splattering on my face and giggling because I thought it was raining inside the office. And then, after it was all over and they gave me my parting gift (my extracted teeth, in a mini manila envelope) going to the parking lot, getting in the car, and telling my dad I felt funny before bursting into tears. And he laughed at me much like that dad in this video. Enjoy. Thanks again, dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment