Monday, March 9, 2009

Testing..Is this Thing On?

The first blog at a new site is like the first day of Spring. You can't wait to get out in it, once your out in the midst you don't know what to do, you want to do it all and just can't seem to cram it all in before the sun goes down and you lose that feeling. Aw. Makes me think about love. And my TOP FIVE FAV Springtime/New Love Songs/Make Ya Go Awww
1.) Stars Go Blue-Ryan Adams
2.) Anyone Else but You-My fav is Michael Cera and Ellen Page on Juno soundtrack
3.) Tiny Dancer-Elton John (its my list I can put what I want on here)
4.) Dance Dance Dance-Steve Miller Band
5.) Something Like That- Tim McGraw

Well the sun sets on my spring day and work will come far too early I'm sure. Next time I'll pack a punch (or a 7-up) but it's night time for now =)


No comments:

Post a Comment