Sunday, March 15, 2009

We The People

I don't know if everyone got the opportunity to watch Glenn Beck's "We Surround Them" program or webcast on 3/13, but if not they are available on You Tube (that is a link to the first part)I recommend everyone watch this if possible. I am biased, yes, as Glenn Beck is my fav, but it goes deeper than that. I don't think many can say they are patriotic, and love this country, without getting misty eyed and motivated to do something for this country after watching.
I have ordered several of the books he's listed on his program, as well as started a new page for locals to gather (or anyone interested) to promote his 912 Project See previous link to find out more on the whole, and here for what I'm working on.

I'm starting out by reading-and lots-of the early founders stuff. Right now, I'm listening to Common Sense on I-Tunes, ordered 5,000 Year Leap by Miracle That Changed the World" W. Cleon Skousen as well as several bio's on our Founding Fathers. I hope to start a sort of dialogue on here, as well as on the Springfield Project 912

So please either friend me on the myspace page, add to your RSS feeds, or find me on Twitter And if you have your own off-shoot of Project 912 you are working on, or Tea Parties, or anything of interest, feel free to add a link here or the Myspace page.

No comments:

Post a Comment